Gary S. Klein, a life-long Stamford resident, has extensive trial experience in complex commercial and environmental litigation. Gary has tried many cases to verdict in federal and state court involving all kinds of complex business disputes and environmental claims, including cases involving real estate and business valuation, lender liability, business torts, and covenants not to compete.
Gary also has significant experience in complicated ADR proceedings including multi-party and international business arbitrations in the commercial, financial, and securities fields.
- Second Circuit Judiciary Council Committee on Civic Education, Member, 2016
- American Arbitration Association Panel of Arbitrators, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Federal Practice Section, Chair, 2010-2012
- Connecticut Bar Association, Committee on the Federal Judiciary, 2012-present
- Connecticut Bar Association, House of Delegates, 2004-2007
- Federal Bar Council
- Financial Institutions Regulatory Authority, Arbitrator
- Special Master, United States District Court, District of Connecticut
- Special Master and Attorney Trial Referee, Connecticut Superior Court
- Adjunct Professor, Law and the Environment, Fairfield University (1999-2000)
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 1991 ~ cum laude
- University of Virginia, B.A., 1988
Rate : $$$