Gary Schiff, shareholder in the Birmingham office, concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate business, mergers and acquisitions, health care, federal and state taxation, and estate and trust planning. Mr. Schiff’s extensive experience includes emerging company representation, asset and stock acquisitions and physician practices and tax exempt organizations.
- New York University, LL.M. in Taxation, 1983
- Indiana University School of Law, J.D., 1981, magna cum laude
- Indiana University, B.S., 1978, with distinction
- Indiana, 1981
- Alabama, 1983
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 1983
- U.S. Tax Court, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 1983
- Represented a specialty health care organization in the sale to a joint venture combining a hospital, two oncology practices and our client.
- Represented a printing company in the $4.5 million stock sale and long term lease of a company-owned facility.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – American and Birmingham Bar Associations
- Member – Alabama State Bar
- Member – Indiana State Bar
Rate : $$$$