Gary Starr provides practical advice to a wide range of clients in the private and public sector, bringing over 30 years of experience to counseling clients in traditional labor relations matters as well as human relations problems. His experience helps clients avoid the “big mistakes” as well as the day-to-day hassles.
Gary also defends employers in state and federal courts, regularly appearing before judges, juries, and administrative agencies. He provides strategic and creative approaches to difficult employee issues, seeking practical solutions and aggressively litigating where and when necessary.
Gary is the author of many articles on labor relations matters, including articles which regularly appear in the Connecticut Association of Nonprofit’s newsletter. He is a frequent speaker to business and professional groups on labor and employment law topics.
- American Bar Association: Labor and Employment Law Section; Litigation Section
- Connecticut Bar Association: Labor and Employment Law Section; Federal Bar Section
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., 1978, with honors
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 1975, with honors
- Union College, B.A., 1972, cum laude
Rate : $$$