Gary A. Whitlock represents major financial institutions in a broad range of transactions. He routinely represents lenders making commercial and real estate loans, and has assisted his clients with loan restructurings and workouts.
Gary also has significant experience working on loans to companies in the automotive sector, as well as representing clients with the acquisition of quarries. The typical transaction size is between $5 million and $25 million.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 1983
- B.S., University of Virginia, Commerce, 1978, with distinction
Bar Admissions : Florida
- Central Florida Commercial Finance Association, Board Member
- Orange County Guardian Ad Litem, 2015-2016
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section, Member
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys, Fellow
- Central Florida YMCA, Past Board Member
- Foundation for Orange County Public Schools, Past Board Member
- Second Harvest Food Bank, Past President, Past Board Member
- Downtown Orlando Partnership, Past Board Member
Rate : $$$$