Gary L. Wilson is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. He is Practice area focuses on complex litigation, including plaintiff-side product liability matters, commercial disputes, and appellate litigation.
Counsel in In re Chantix Litigation MDL. Represented plaintiffs and developed experts in products liability action leading to a global settlement.
Counsel in Charbonneau v. Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Pfizer, Inc.. Represented plaintiffs in first Mirapex products liability bellwether trial. On July 30, 2008, jury returned a verdict in favor of plaintiffs for $8,279,300, including $7.8 million in punitive damages for failing to warn of risk of compulsive behaviors, including pathological gambling, from the Parkinson’s drug Mirapex.
Counsel in Zwayer v. Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Pfizer, Inc.. Represented plaintiffs in second Mirapex bellwether trial. Case was confidentially settled prior to closing argument.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., (1986)
- University of Wisconsin, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
Rate : $$$