Gautam Y. Reddy focuses his practice on construction and infrastructure projects and government contracting. He has represented a wide variety of clients in the construction industry, including owners, EPC contractors, general contractors, subcontractors, and design professionals, both in the U.S. and internationally. Mr. Reddy has experience litigating cases in a variety of forums, including state and federal courts, domestic arbitration, international ICC arbitration, and the Civilian Board of Contract Appeals.
Mr. Reddy’s project experience has included large industrial mills and processing facilities, hospitals, transportation infrastructure, commercial developments, university facilities, and mining projects. Representative matters include:
- Representing an international EPC contractor in ICC arbitration of a dispute arising out of the construction of a large industrial facility in South America;
- Representing a large private owner in arbitration regarding construction of a mining facility;
- Representing a subcontractor in a dispute arising out of the construction of a steel mill;
- Representing a general contractor on delay claims before the Civilian Board of Contract Appeals; and
- Representing a geotechnical engineering firm involved in the design and construction of a commercial retail development.
While in law school, Mr. Reddy served as a Notes & Comments Editor of the Emory Law Journal, President of the South Asian Law Students Association, and as a Dean’s Teaching Fellow. He was also awarded the Dean’s Public Service Award upon graduation. Mr. Reddy interned for the Honorable Frank Hull of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and the Honorable Carol Hunstein of the Georgia Supreme Court.
Mr. Reddy also contributes to construction law publications, including the annual Construction Law Update (Aspen) and Construction Disputes: Practice Guide with Forms (Aspen).
- Emory University School of Law, J.D. (2013)with honors, Dean’s List, Order of the Coif
- University of Michigan, B.S., Industrial Engineering (2010) cum laude
- Georgia (2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Rate : $$$