Gene Leslie Chertock has been for a part of Subin Associates, LLP since graduating law school and has established himself as an aggressive, effective advocate for injured New Yorkers.
“Bert W. Subin, the firm’s founder, took a chance on me right out of law school and taught me to advocate for our clients so that each case is resolved as successfully as possible. I enjoy the challenge of each case and the satisfaction of achieving the best possible outcome for each client,” Gene says.
Of all the aspects of his practice that he enjoys, Gene is most passionate about closely partnering with his clients as he sees them through each stage of their case. He believes in and encourages frank and open communication between attorney and client and has earned a reputation for clearly and compellingly voicing his clients’ rights and interests both in and outside the courtroom.
- New York, 1983
- Pennsylvania, 1984
- New Jersey, 1985
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1983
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1985
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, J.D. – 1982
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, B.A. – 1979
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$