Geoffrey Fields focuses his practice on Commercial & Business Litigation and Banking & Financial Services. Mr. Fields has represented corporations, financial institutions and municipalities in cases involving fraud, bankruptcy, reorganization and lost profit claims, among others.
He is regarded as a leader in his field and has been consistently recognized as such by Best Lawyers in America, the oldest and most highly respected peer review publication in the legal profession and Super Lawyers, a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Michigan State University, Honors College, B.A., 1982
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 1988
- Michigan, 1988
- Federal Bar Association, W. D. Mich. Chapter (President, 2006-7)
- Hillman Trial Advocacy Program – Steering Committee, Faculty
- Institute for Continuing Legal Education – Faculty
- Michigan Attorney Discipline Board – Hearing Panelist
Rate : $$$