Geoffrey H. Kozen helps clients to accomplish their goals in antitrust, class action, and other complex business litigation. He has experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in multi-million dollar disputes across many litigation areas, including class-action prosecution and defense, RICO, False Claims Act, breach of contract, and financial fraud matters.
His experience also extends across a wide variety of industries, from financial services and healthcare to sales at both the retail and the wholesale levels.
Prior to joining Robins Kaplan, Geoffrey worked for the United States Senate and for a national antitrust policy organization. In those capacities, Geoffrey drafted amicus briefs for the United States Supreme Court and several Courts of Appeal, prepared testimony for hearings in the United States Senate and House of Representatives, and before the Federal Aviation Administration. His work spanned a wide range of industries, including air travel, electricity, food distribution, pharmaceuticals, and finance.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., (2013)
- Cornell University, B.A. (2008)
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, District of North Dakota
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
Rate : $$$