Geoffrey M. Pipoly is a Litigation & Dispute Resolution associate in Mayer Brown’s Chicago office. Prior to joining Mayer Brown, Mr. Pipoly served clients as a securities litigator at a Chicago-based boutique law firm. He also previously served as a judicial law clerk to Hon. Richard Allen Griffin on the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
- University of Dayton, BA, cum laude
- University of Dayton, MPA
- University of Minnesota Law School, JD, magna cum laude
- US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$