Geoffrey Raicht is a partner in the Restructuring Practice Group in the New York office of Haynes and Boone. His practice focuses on all aspects of restructurings including companies and their boards of directors seeking to navigate a distress situation, and hedge funds or private equity funds looking to either make a strategic investment or maximize their recovery.
Geoffrey has significant experience in cross-border matters including representing debtors, foreign investors and foreign court-appointed liquidators of offshore funds. He has also authored and published numerous articles on Chapter 15 and real estate related plan confirmation subjects.
- J.D., City University of New York School of Law, 1997
- M.P.A., New York University, 1992
- B.A., New York University, 1990
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Judge Jeffry H. Gallet, 1997-1999
ADMISSIONS : New York, 1998
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
Rate : $$$