George Arceneaux helps major corporate energy clients with the defense of complex and potentially costly energy and commercial claims in Louisiana. Energy companies with business in Louisiana have hired George on cases involving:
- Large-scale legacy litigation
- CERCLA cost-recovery actions
- Trade secret claims and other commercial matters
George has years of experience as lead counsel in difficult, energy industry-related litigation, such as lease maintenance and royalty disputes, joint operations disputes, mass torts and claims under the Oil Pollution Act of 1990.
In addition, George represents businesses before Louisiana’s regulatory agencies, such as the Office of Conservation - part of the state’s Department of Natural Resources - and the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality.
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, J.D., 1986;
- Louisiana State University, B.A., 1983;
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Henry A. Politz, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 1986 – 1987
Bar Admissions : Louisiana, 1986
Rate : $$$