George David Ray is a 1999 graduate of Thomas Goode Jones School of Law at Faulkner University in Montgomery, Alabama and holds a Bachelor’s degree from Auburn University.
Mr. Ray clerked for Mooty & Associates throughout his law school education and joined the firm upon his graduation and admittance to the Bar in 1999.
His practice consists principally of civil/commercial litigation. Mr. Ray has distinguished himself as an adept litigator and exhibits a tireless commitment to the interests of his clients.
- B.S., Auburn University, 1992
- J.D., Thomas Goode Jones School of Law at Faulkner University, 1999
- Alabama State Bar
- US District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama
- US Bankruptcy Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama
- Tribal Court, Poarch Band Creek Indians
Rate : $$$$