As Chief Operating Officer, George C. Demos oversees all facets of the firm’s business operations, with a focus on O’Melveny maintaining its innovative position within the legal profession. He is a member of the firm’s leadership team, which develops and implements O’Melveny’s strategic plans.
As the founder of O’Melveny’s Health Care and Life Sciences Practice, George has represented major health care organizations in litigation, transactions, and complex regulatory matters, including numerous internal investigations, enforcement actions, and compliance matters.
He is a trusted advisor to several national managed care companies. Outside of O’Melveny, George maintains numerous leadership positions in his community.
- US District Court, Central, Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California
- US Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- University of Southern California, J.D., 1989: Order of the Coif
- California State University, Long Beach, Graduate School of Business Administration, 1984-86: Passed all parts of May 1986 California Certified Public Accountant Examination; Beta Gamma Sigma
- University of California at San Diego, B.A., 1984: cum laude; departmental honors with highest distinction
Rate : $$$