George E. Abdo III serves as Co-Chair of the firm’s Hospitality Law practice group and is a member of the Mississippi Restaurant and Hospitality Association. He is a member of the firm’s Executive Committee and Treasurer of the firm.
George’s practice is dedicated almost exclusively to civil defense litigation with a heavy emphasis on the hospitality industry. George has litigated cases for hotels, restaurants, casinos and retailers in state and federal courts in Mississippi for approximately 20 years. George also handles cases involving governmental liability, construction and general litigation.
- B.B.A., University of Mississippi, cum laude, 1991
- J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law, cum laude, 1994
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- All Mississippi State Courts
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- The Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$