17th Street Northwest 201Atlanta 30363 GA US
George Akers is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Atlanta office where he is a member of the firm’s Emerging Growth and Venture Capital team.
- University of Virginia School of Law, JD (2015)
- University of Virginia Darden Graduate School of Business Administration & School of Law (2015)
- University of Georgia, BA, Advertising and Theatre, summa cum laude (2009)
Admissions : Georgia
Previous Professional Experience:
- Summer Associate, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP (2012, 2013, 2014)
- Marketing Consultant, online photo equipment retailer (2011)
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney George F. Akers & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Venture capital, Securities Offerings. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
George F. Akers lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are George F. Akers reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on George F. Akers lawyer profile listing.