George M. Gould is the former Vice President of Licensing and Corporate Development and Chief Patent Counsel of Hoffmann-La Roche Inc. and has served on the Board of Directors of a number of biopharma companies. Among Mr. Gould’s achievements is the development of the “two armed patent strategy,” whereby a company patents the purified natural peptides and proteins, as well as synthetic or recombinant versions of these molecules.
Mr. Gould has extensive experience patenting inventions in the following technologies: protein biochemistry, recombinant DNA, monoclonal antibodies, antiviral drugs, and diagnostics.
In addition, Mr. Gould has over 40 years of experience in the area of licensing, with large pharmaceutical firms as well as start-up biotech companies. He has served as a patent or licensing expert witness in more than 40 cases, including several renowned biotech litigations.
- Columbia Law School (J.D.)
- Johns Hopkins University (B.A.)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M.)
- State of New York
- Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (Reg. No. 20,970)
- Association of Corporate Patent Counsel, NJIPLA
Rate : $$$