With more than 40 years of experience in complex commercial litigation, George Haley helps clients to resolve their most critical disputes. His trial experience includes bet-the-company cases, defense of Clean Air Act cases, litigation related to the oil and gas industry, legal malpractice defense, intellectual property, antitrust matters, class actions, and insurance coverage disputes.
George is also a certified mediator and arbitrator with wide experience in successfully mediating difficult commercial disputes. His straight-forward but fair approach helps parties in all types of litigation find a way to settle disputes.
George believes in teams. He has been fortunate to be surrounded by very talented lawyers. They work on large, complex cases for major industry clients. For the most part he develops the strategy and tactics and let the younger, less expensive lawyers on the team carry out the day-to-day work on our cases. It is all about getting results for the client as quickly and cheaply as possible.
- University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, J.D., 1978
- University of Utah, B.A., 1975
- American Arbitration Association, Mediation Certification, 2014
Bar Admissions : Utah
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- International Society of Barristers, Fellow
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- American Bar Association, Member
- United States Supreme Court Historical Society
- Trout Unlimited, Lifetime Member
Rate : $$$$