George graduated from Michigan State University College of Law in June 2012 and was admitted to practice in December 2012. George began his legal career helping the residents of Detroit where he successfully represented more than a thousand debtors in bankruptcy court. His experience spans from simple, straightforward cases to the largest and most complex personal Chapter 7 cases.
George also has experience representing clients in bankruptcy-related matters such as creditor abuses, dischargeability actions, and settlement negotiations. In cases where a creditor has violated the Automatic Stay in Bankruptcy, George has aggressively pursued sanctions against the offending creditor and has put money back in the pockets of his clients for their trouble.
George’s work in Detroit put him in constant contact with city residents most in need of bankruptcy relief. In each case, George treated his clients with compassion, understanding, and patience. He brings the same enthusiasm and kindness with him to Mapes Law Offices which is what makes him one of the best bankruptcy attorneys in the state.
- Saline High School 2004, Saline, MI
- Michigan State University, 2008, B.S. Interdisciplinary Studies in Social Sciences (Pre-Law)
- Michigan State University College of Law, 2012, Juris Doctorate, summa cum laude
- Debtors Bar of West Michigan
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Rate : $$$