George Lester has 25 years’ experience practicing in the field of U.S. immigration and nationality law. He advises diverse U.S. and multinational companies seeking to hire foreign professionals, scientists, business persons and artists and represents them in all procedures to obtain temporary or permanent immigration status before relevant U.S. government agencies.
In Fragomen‘s Boston office, George manages a team of associate attorneys, paralegals and client service professionals working with clients in a wide variety of industries including technology, manufacturing, retail, finance, consulting services, academia and non-profit, of all sizes, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies.
In addition to providing immigration representation and account management services to corporate clients, George has extensive experience advising companies on immigration-related compliance, including representing clients in government investigations, and in assisting clients in Congressional advocacy for H-1B and H-2B visa programs.
- Northeastern University School of Law | J.D., 1989
- Dartmouth College | B.A., 1980
Bar Admissions: Massachusetts
Court Admissions: U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member and Former Immigration Section Chair, Boston Bar Association
- Former Board Member and Treasurer, Political Asylum/Immigration Representation (PAIR) Project
Rate : $$$