George Mason Oliver received his undergraduate and law degrees from UNC-Chapel Hill. He is a board certified specialist in Business Bankruptcy Law, certified by the North Carolina State Bar and the American Board of Specialization.
Mr. Oliver was the Co-Managing Editor of the North Carolina Bankruptcy Practice Manual in 2006 and has served as a Chapter 7 Panel Trustee for the Bankruptcy Court since 2009. In 2012 – 2013, he was elected to the Board of the National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees (NABT) and served as Co-Editor of NABTalk.
He is a frequent speaker at legal conferences on bankruptcy issues across the country and has authored several articles on bankruptcy issues for national publications.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, JD, 1999, with honors
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA Communications Studies, 1996
Professional and Community Activities:
- Litigation Counsel of America, 2015
- NABT Liaison to NACBA, the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, 2012-present
- Co-Editor of NABTalk (Journal of the National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees), 2012-2013
- North Carolina Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, Section Council Member, 2004-2007
Rate : $$$