Geremy Gregory solves his clients’ problems inside and outside of the courtroom. Licensed in both Florida and Georgia, Geremy represents clients in state and federal courts from south Florida to north Georgia, including banks and financial institutions, product manufacturers and sellers, and owners of real property.
Geremy is particularly experienced in defending financial institutions against lender liability claims, including Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act (FCCPA), identity theft, wrongful foreclosure, conversion, and fraud.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2006, cum laude, Notes Editor & Member of the Editorial Board, The Journal of Intellectual Property Law
- University of Florida, B.S., 2002
- Georgia, 2006
- Florida, 2013
- State Bar of Florida
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2014
Rate : $$$$