Giancarlo Lee is an associate in the corporate department, focusing on intellectual property transactions. Giancarlo advises clients on intellectual property and technology matters in a variety of industries including private equity, finance, medical devices, pharmaceuticals and technology, media and telecommunications.
Prior to joining the firm, Giancarlo worked for a natural language processing research group and a legal technology start-up. Giancarlo also has programming experience in Java and Python.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2016
- BA (Philosophy), cum laude, New York University, 2012
ADMISSIONS : New York, 2017
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its acquisition of Power Stop, an online distributor of brake kits and automotive parts.
- Represented TPG Growth in its investment in EverFi, a provider of subscription-based digital learning.
- Represented New Mountain Capital in its acquisition of MAG Aerospace, a provider of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance solutions.
- Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of a medical device company specializing in fluid warming infusion systems.
- Represented a public gene therapy company in clinical supply and licensing agreements.
Rate : $$$$