Gianfranco Finizio focuses his practice on bankruptcy and insolvency matters. Mr. Finizio has experience representing, among other parties in interest, official committees of unsecured creditors, whose members include trade creditors, service providers, bondholders, indenture trustees, unsecured lenders, landlords and class action plaintiffs in all facets of insolvency proceedings.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Finizio worked as an associate at a New York, New York law firm where his practice focused on bankruptcy, creditors’ rights and restructuring law. While attending law school, Mr. Finizio served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Stephen A. Bucaria in the New York Supreme Court. He was also a staff member of the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review.
Mr. Finizio was recognized as New York “Rising Star” in 2018 and the three years immediately preceding for Business Bankruptcy by Super Lawyers magazine.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D. (2009)Dean’s List, CALI Awards
- George Washington University, B.B.A. (2006)cum laude, Dean’s List
- New York (2010)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Rate : $$$