Gilbert Frimet joined the firm Of Counsel in 2003 and is a member of the Health Care Law Practice Group. He began practicing in Michigan in 1955 and has over 48 years of health and administrative law experience.
He concentrates his practice in the areas of health care law and administrative law. A prolific writer, many articles authored and coauthored by Gil have appeared in Health Care Weekly Review and numerous health and legal publications.
Gil received his undergraduate degree from Wayne State University and his L.L.B. and J.D. from Wayne State University Law School.
A member of the State Bar of Michigan, the American Bar Association and the American Health Lawyers Association, Gil is also a member of the State Bar of Michigan’s Health Care Law Section.
- Wayne State University Law School, L.L.B., 1954
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 1954
- Wayne State University, A.B., 1952
Bar and Court Admissions:
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Rate : $$$$