Gilberto Pastoriza is chair of our Private Land Use and Zoning Group. His expertise covers the entire development spectrum from property acquisition to certificates of occupancy for completed buildings. He has successfully represented numerous private and public sector clients in obtaining all types of governmental approvals for the development of their properties.
Gil also has extensive experience in dealing with code enforcement issues and the mitigation of code enforcement liens and fines. His experience as a past Code Enforcement Special Master is invaluable to clients with code enforcement needs.
- Nova University, JD, magna cum laude, 1988
- University of Florida, BSIE, 1971
- Miami Dade County Bar Association 1988 – Present
- Cuban American Bar Association (CABA) 1990 – Present
- Adjunct Professor at St. Thomas University Law School
- Lecturer Zoning Land Use and Development Issues at CLE
- Seminars and on Hispanic radio and television
Rate : $$$