Gillian R. Flick focuses her practice in the areas of mineral title and energy law. She regularly assists energy companies with mineral title examinations and title opinions. Gillian also has experience in assisting oil and gas developers with their transactional matters, including due diligence for acquisitions.
She also assists oil and gas clients in the preparation and review of all documents relating to mineral title ownership, including easements, deeds, leases, and other transactional documents.
As a member of the firm’s Higher Education Team, Gillian is ready and able to defend colleges and universities in grievances, faculty tenure matters, and employment matters.
- Prepared and conducted real estate closings for energy company involving the sale of coal, oil, gas and other minerals
- Assisted in the preparation of and drafted division order title opinions for oil and gas companies
- Conducted and reviewed title examinations and prepared title opinion reports on coal, oil, gas and other minerals
- Assisted in management of and performed due diligence with large-scale asset acquisitions
- J.D. Duquesne University
- B.A. Washington & Jefferson College
- Greater Appalachian Basin Association of Lease and Title Analysts (GABALTA)
- Women’s Energy Network, 2018 Director of Membership, 2017 Corporate Membership Chair
- Young Professional Women in Energy (Programming Director, Past)
- Michael Late Benedum Chapter of the AAPL
- Board of Directors, YouthWorks (a partner of Goodwill)
Rate : $$$