Gina M. Bartoszek is a partner in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability and Insurance Coverage Practices. Ms. Bartoszek has litigated general liability cases that include wrongful death, automobile accidents, construction site accidents, products liability and premises liability.
Her experience also includes various aspects of litigation and trial practice, including drafting initial pleadings, discovery, motions, and conducting and defending depositions; preparation of motions in limine, trial memorandum, pre-trial statements, jury instructions, post-trial motions and appellate briefs.
Ms. Bartoszek also has extensive experience with third party and first party arbitrations, mediations and settlement conferences.
- Valaparaiso University School of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude
- Illinois Wesleyan University, Bachelor of Arts
- State Bar Admissions, Arizona
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- Arizona State Bar
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association, Steering Committee 2016
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel/Ladder Down Program 2015
Rate : $$$$