A commercial real estate attorney for more than 13 years, Gina Mavica works with her clients to provide exceptional advice on a range of transactions. By striving to fully understand her clients’ businesses and goals, Gina is known as a trusted advisor who is often considered a valuable member of the in-house team.
Through her strong client relationships and commitment to client service, coupled with her extensive understanding of real estate law and the evolving nature of market conditions, she is exceedingly well-equipped to foster creative solutions to complicated transactions and to anticipate clients’ needs, often before they even know there may be an issue.
As a dealmaker, Gina endeavors to bring all of her clients’ transactions to successful completion with a mind toward cost-efficiency and precision.
- Represented a commercial bank in connection with numerous warehouse lines of credit ranging in amounts from $9 million to $50 million secured by underlying mortgage loans.
- Represented a commercial bank in a $65 million acquisition and capital improvement loan to finance the acquisition and improvement of 14 multifamily properties in Houston, Texas.
- Represented a multinational banking and financial services corporation as administrative agent and lender in a syndicated loan transaction to refinance a portfolio of office properties.
- Represented an affiliate of Turnbridge Equities in its $52 million purchase and acquisition financing of a 550,000 square foot last mile industrial property in Parsippany, New Jersey.
- Represented the shareholders of an entire cooperative in the sale of their interests in a building located in the SoHo area of New York City.
- Represented an affiliate of Toll Brothers City Living in the acquisition of development rights from a site on 1st Avenue between East 52nd Street and East 53rd Street in Manhattan.
- Represented Sherwood Equities in connection with the acquisition of a development site at 508 West 20th Street, New York, near the High Line Park.
- Continued representation of a joint venture comprising a developer and Japanese hotel company in the negotiation of a 99-year ground lease for a development site in Brooklyn, New York.
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Commercial Real Estate Women of New York (CREW)
- Board of Directors: Treasurer (2018)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2002; Law Review
- B.A., Fairfield University, 1999, cum laude
Admissions : New York, New Jersey
Rate : $$$$