Gina Polo provides customized immigration solutions for clients throughout the U.S. and around the world. She strives to provide her clients with individual plans for their short- and long-term goals, taking into account their business and family priorities. Additionally, she performs immigration audits for companies to ensure they are in compliance with federal laws and regulations as they relate to immigration documentation.
She has also provided testimony as an expert witness regarding immigration matters before the Family Law Division of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit for divorce proceedings. Gina is certified by the Florida Bar as an expert in Immigration and Nationality Law, and is a past Chair of that Committee for the Florida Bar.
Gina’s clients include multi-national companies, individual business owners, investors, executives, entertainers and athletes in matters relating to temporary visas, permanent residence, U.S. citizenship and naturalization, and removal proceedings defense before immigration courts throughout the United States. She has represented clients from all over the globe in all types of businesses, from small single-owner operations to multi-billion dollar companies.
Gina’s clients know that they have a true partner and a resource throughout their immigration process. She treats each client with equal interest, attention and effort. To her, no two cases are alike and she approaches each client representation with genuine interest and a desire to help. Gina understands that the people and companies she represents need guidance to reach the end goal, in addition to the legal help.
Gina often works with clients’ corporate counsel and CPAs to ensure that all aspects of their monetary and legal matters fit in with the immigration plan she and her clients create. She is a creative thinker whose tenacity and outside-of-the-box thinking helps clients through some of the most complex cases.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 1999
- Florida State University, B.A., 1995, English/Psychology
- Immigration & Nationality Law Board Certification Committee, Chair of the Committee, July 2015 – June 2016
- Immigration & Nationality Law Certification Committee, Vice Chair, July 2014 – June 2015, July 2018 – June 2019
- United Way of Miami-Dade Center for Financial Stability Development Committee, Member
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce, Consular and Trade Representatives Committee, Past Chair of the Committee
- Business Networking International (BNI) – 2008-present, Past President of Biscayne Connection Chapter
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce , Current Vice Chair Linkages Committee
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, member of South Florida and Rome Districts Chapters (includes Europe, Russia, Middle East & Africa)
- Current Member Standing Committee for Immigration & Nationality Law Certification of the Florida Bar
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS), South Florida Chapter, Texas Service Center Liaison Committee, 2007-2008
Rate : $$$