Gina Stassi is a Senior Associate at Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy, LLP, where she practices in numerous areas, including financial litigation, business and consumer litigation, and other complex civil litigation.
Gina Stassi concentrates her practice on litigating shareholder derivative and consumer class actions. She has represented clients in the financial, insurance, health care, technology, energy, and auto industries and has served on litigation teams for cases arising from the subprime meltdown, false advertising, insider trading, and other types of corporate misconduct and unfair business practices.
Ms. Stassi received her Juris Doctor degree from Pepperdine University School of Law. While in law school, she served as a law clerk for a Los Angeles-based plaintiff’s firm and as judicial extern to the Honorable Michael Johnson of the Superior Court of California, Los Angeles. She graduated magna cum laude from Loyola Marymount University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English.
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of California
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Second and Ninth Circuit
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D. 2008)
- Loyola Marymount University (B.A. 2004)
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
Rate : $$$$