Ginger Barry Boyd represents clients in general commercial litigation matters. She handles a variety of litigation matters including multi-claim and class action litigation, RICO litigation, unfair and deceptive trade practices litigation, real estate litigation, securities litigation, bankruptcy litigation, contracts litigation, foreclosures, employment litigation, intellectual property litigation, and general business litigation.
- Florida State University College of Law, JD (2000)
- University of Florida, BA, English (1996)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Previous Professional Experience:
- Prosecuted property, drug, and sexual assault crimes. She also handled misdemeanor and juvenile prosecutions as a felony prosecutor in the Leon County State Attorney’s office.
- Represented private and public clients, including the state of Florida, in employment discrimination litigation matters.
- Handled family law matters, representing clients in dissolution of marriage actions, child support, and custody actions.
- Member, Rotary International
- Sustainer, Junior League
Rate : $$$