Ginger Mimier focuses her practice on intellectual property and internet law. She represents and counsels clients on matters including trademark prosecution and enforcement, copyright enforcement, and Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP) disputes. Prior to joining the firm, Ginger was a senior associate at a law firm based in New York City where her practice focused on trademark, domain names, copyright, and privacy law, as well as drafting and negotiating intellectual property-related agreements.
Previously, Ginger worked as a staff attorney in the Boston, Massachusetts office of an international law firm where she focused her practice on intellectual property litigation. Ginger is also a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US).
While attending law school, Ginger was Articles Editor of the Journal of Law Reform. She also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable John Daniel Tinder in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D. (2003)
- Fordham University School of Law, Fashion Law Institute Certificate (2015)
- University of Wisconsin, B.A. (2000) cum laude
- New York (2007)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$