Giovanni Biscardi is a member of the firm’s business transactions practice group focusing on mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate matters. He also assists U.S. private equity funds structuring their investments throughout Latin America.
Giovanni has a long track record of handling complex trans-border transactions for Fortune 500 companies and private equity funds. He has also gathered significant legal and business experience in numerous international jurisdictions including Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, France, Italy, and Spain.
Additionally, he assists foreign individuals and entities with their investments in the United States. Prior to joining the firm, Giovanni was a partner of a premier Brazilian law firm, serving as a member of the firm’s Management Committee and Managing Partner of the Rio de Janeiro office.
- Harvard Law School
- The George Washington University Law School (LL.M., 1999)
- Escola de Magistratura do Rio de Janeiro – EMERJ (MBA, 1996)
- Universidade Candido Mendes (J.D., 1993)
- Partner, Machado, Meyer, Sendacz e Opice, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2007-2014)
- Partner, Vieira, Rezende, Barbosa e Guerreiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2004-2007)
- Associate, Vieira, Rezende, Barbosa e Guerreiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2002-2004)
- Law Clerk, Adorno & Zeder, Miami (1999-2002)
Rate : $$$$