Giselle Alvarado is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Ms. Alvarado joined Debevoise in 2016. Ms. Alvarado received a J.D. from New York University School of Law in 2016, where she was a competitions advocacy editor of the Moot Court Board.
Ms. Alvarado received her B.A. cum laude from The George Washington University in 2011. Prior to law school, Ms. Alvarado worked as a Program Analyst at the United States Department of State.
Ms. Alvarado is fluent in Spanish.
- SunSource, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of Ryan Herco Flow Solutions, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- Morgan Stanley Investment Management in its acquisition of Manna Pro, a leading producer of nutritional supplements and other animal products, from The Carlyle Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.4 billion take private of Ply Gem and acquisition of Atrium Windows & Doors, two leading building products companies.
- Deutsche Bank as financial advisor to Mallinckrodt in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Sucampo Pharmaceuticals.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $650 million acquisition of Capco, FIS’s management consulting business.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Brand Energy and Infrastructure Services in the merger of Brand Energy and Safway Group, forming the leading global industrial service business with over $5 billion in revenue.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- George Washington University, 2011, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$$