Glen M. Robertson’s practice is concentrated in the area of civil litigation. He has a broad range of trial practice experience in commercial and corporate litigation as well as trust and estate litigation.
He has represented business and institutional clients of all sizes including large public corporations, charitable foundations and trusts, institutional fiduciaries and sole proprietorships, as well as private individuals.
- University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Virginia
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
Rate : $$$$