Glen Caulk practices in the areas of real estate, corporate law, banking, and commercial transactions.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (1994)
- University of South Carolina, BS, Finance (1989)
Admissions : South Carolina
- Has been involved with various land use and government approval processes ranging from HUD Interstate Land Sales and Fannie Mae to local planning and zoning
- Works with Firm lawyers on environmental, foreclosure, economic development, land use and bankruptcy matters
- Has performed quiet title actions, title insurance claims defense, been involved in negotiations involving tax credit based transactions, asset-based lending, loan participations, and transactions involving fee in lieu of tax, like-kind exchanges, sale-lease back, synthetic leases, wrap mortgages, and mezzanine financing
- Has experience in the creation and enforcement of horizontal property regimes
- American Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- Former Director, Palmetto Land Title Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Glen P. Caulk & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Banking, Real Estate. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Glen P. Caulk lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Glen P. Caulk reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Glen P. Caulk lawyer profile listing.