Glen Wilkerson is an experienced trial attorney in Austin who focuses on commercial litigation, personal injury litigation, construction litigation, insurance litigation, and professional liability. Glen has successfully represented clients of all types in front of juries and judges throughout the state of Texas.
- Counsel for the plaintiffs in development and resolution of mid-seven figure settlement of complex truck death case involving driver conduct and training, fleet maintenance supervision, duties of maintenance facilities, and products liability issues.
- Lead Counsel for the plaintiff in resolution of truck personal injury case involving complex medical issues involving extensive loss of vision for a retired executive.
- Represented a Fortune 500 company in defense of a multi-million dollar claim involving fraud and negligent misrepresentation claims, with successful assertion of trade secret defense to prevent discovery of confidential business information.
- Successfully represented a Fortune 500 company in defense of temporary injunction proceedings in an employment covenant not to complete relating a $200 million project of an employee in Saudi Arabia and related to contracts with the Saudi government.
- University of Texas (J.D., with honors, 1971)
- University of Texas-Arlington (B.S. Major Biology/Minor Chemistry, 1965)
- Associate Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Associate Editor, Texas Law Review
- Order of the Coif, University of Texas
- State Bar of Texas (admitted 1971) (Sections: Litigation, Construction Law, Insurance)
- United States District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Member, American Bar Association
- Former Director, Austin Bar Association
- Former Instructor, University of Texas Law School, Trial Tactics and Texas Civil Procedure
Rate : $$$