Glenn D. Bowman is a member of the firm’s Business Litigation, Business Torts, Environmental Litigation, Mineral & Environmental Law, and Tort, Trail & Insurance Services practices. Glenn joined SKO in 2017 from the merger with Bamberger, Forman, Oswald & Hahn. Before entering private practice, Glenn served as in-house counsel for Inland Paperboard & Packaging, Inc.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law 1983, J.D.
- Indiana University 1980, B.A.
ADMISSIONS : Indiana
- Indiana State Bar Association, member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, member
- Brownsburg Chamber of Commerce, member and board member; past vice president
Rate : $$$$