Glenn Fox is a partner of Baker McKenzie’s Wealth Management and Tax Practice Groups in New York and a member of the Firm’s Global Tax Wealth Management Steering Committee. He is a domestic and international tax, estate planning, and tax exempt organizations lawyer with vast experience working with families and charitable organizations from the US and overseas.
Glenn is a member of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel and of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and has been recognized for ten consecutive years (2007-2016) as a New York Super Lawyer by the New York Times.
Glenn’s wealth management practice focuses on the use of sophisticated wills, trusts, closely held entities, and tax exempt (charitable) entities to enable clients to bequeath and gift assets with the imposition of the least amount of transfer and income taxes.
He has significant experience in dealing with closely held business interests, retirement assets, foreign assets, foreign trusts and US and foreign tax exempt organizations. He represents domestic and foreign clients with worldwide assets in estate, trust, tax and tax exempt/not-for-profit organization matters.
Glenn’s tax exempt/not-for-profit practice includes all elements of establishing and operating US and non-US charitable organizations that do business in the US and abroad.
- New York University (LL.M. Taxation) (1994)
- Albany Law School (J.D. cum laude) (1990)
- Cornell University (B.A.) (1987)
- District of Columbia~United States (1992)
- New York~United States (1991)
- Connecticut~United States (1991)
- New Jersey~United States (1990)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel – Member
- New York Chapter, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners – Vice Chair
- UJA-Federation of New York Trusts and Estates Group – Member
- New York City Bar Association – Member
Rate : $$$