Glenn J. Greenfader has been practicing law for more than 25 years focusing on estate and tax planning, estate administration, business succession planning, and inter-vivos gifting. His clients include individuals, business owners, and members of the entertainment industry. Glenn also serves as co-chair of the firm’s Business Succession Planning Practice.
Glenn was a founder and partner of Young Moriwaki & Greenfader LLP before its merger with Fox Rothschild. Glenn is a frequent lecturer at accounting, legal, financial services, and insurance seminars focusing on estate and tax planning.
He is a regular contributor to trade journals and has written extensively on estate taxation, limited liability companies, family partnerships, and qualified personal residence trusts.
- Hofstra University School of Law(J.D., 1985)
- State University of New York at Binghamton (B.S., 1982)
- New York State Bar Association
- Trusts & Estates Section, New York State Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of New York City
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York
Rate : $$$$