Glenn Cunningham is the Chair of the firm’s Business Litigation and Intellectual Property Practice Groups. Glenn represents publicly traded and privately held companies in intellectual property and technology cases throughout the United States.
Glenn’s trial practice includes the prosecution and defense of unfair competition, non-competition agreement, trade secret, trademark, patent and copyright cases.
Glenn was a Lecturer in Law at the University of Connecticut School of Law teaching Trial Advocacy for nearly a decade. Glenn is currently a member of the Board of Directors for the Connecticut Technology Council.
- Vice Chair of Interlaw: Member of Board of Directors
- Connecticut Technology Council: Member, Board of Trustees
- Federal Bar Association: Past Vice President for the Second Circuit
- Federal Bar Association: Past President for the Hartford Chapter
- Connecticut Bar Association: Local Rules Committee of the Federal Practice Section; Intellectual Property Section
- International Trademark Association, Enforcement Committee: Courts & Tribunals Subcommittee
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Venture Group
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Judge Janet Bond Arterton American Inn of Court
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1991
- Villanova University, B.A., 1988, Pi Sigma Alpha, Order of Omega
Rate : $$$