Glenn P. McGrory is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Glenn McGrory’s practice focuses on public and private mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, and corporate governance matters.
Glenn joined the firm in 2000 and became a partner in 2009. He was resident in the Frankfurt office in 2001 and the London office from 2003-2005.
- McCormick & Company in its $4.2 billion acquisition of the food business of British conglomerate Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc.
- Air Liquide in its $13.4 billion acquisition of Airgas and its divestiture of U.S. assets to Matheson Tri-Gas, a subsidiary of Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation.
- Amundi in its €3.5 billion acquisition of Pioneer Investments from UniCredit.
- Henkel in its $3.6 billion acquisition of Sun Products Corporation from Vestar Capital Partners.
- Tech Data in its $2.6 billion acquisition of the Technology Solutions business of Avnet Inc.
- Samsonite in its $1.8 billion acquisition of Tumi.
- Google in its $1.1 billion agreement with HTC relating to the smartphone design business; its Alphabet Inc. corporate reorganization; its $1 billion investment in SpaceX; its sale of the Motorola Home business to ARRIS Group and its acquisition of Waze Inc.
- Member, Corporation Law Committee, Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Yale Law School, J.D., 2000
- Georgetown University, M.S., 1993
- Georgetown University, B.S., 1992
- New York
Rate : $$$$