Glenn Kessel is admitted to practice in U.S. Tax Court; United States Court of Military Appeals; Minnesota and Wisconsin state and federal courts; United States Supreme Court. Glenn Kessel’s practice consists of representing individual, corporate and business clients in all aspects of their legal matters.
He brings a broad breadth of experience to the firm based upon his years of legal practice. He has extensive experience in employee benefit planning/ESOPs, estate planning and municipal law. He represents individuals in real estate, estate planning, tax, ERISA, and probate and trust issues.
His corporate practice includes mergers and acquisitions, entity formation, bond financing, contract negotiations and municipal corporate law. He is rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell.
EDUCATION : University of Minnesota, B.Ch.E., 1960; J.D., 1970
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1971
- U.S. Court of Appeals Ninth Circuit, 1970
- U.S. Court of Appeals Eighth Circuit, 1970
- U.S. Court of Veterans Appeals, 1982
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1986
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$