Glenn Kantor is founding partner of Kantor & Kantor LLP. As a young attorney, Glenn saw the injustice of wrongful insurance denials and created a law firm to represent individuals seeking to obtain their rightful benefits. Glenn is committed to ensure that clients receive the benefits they are entitled to under their insurance policies or group health plans.
Glenn also represents family members to obtain wrongfully withheld life insurance benefits in situations regarding DUI deaths, domestic partnerships, failure to disclose, and improper enrollment. He works with elderly clients to help them obtain long term care benefits that they are entitled to under their long term care insurance policies.
In 2011, Glenn worked with California Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones to help pass California Insurance Code Section 10110.6, a law that bans prevents disability insurance companies from inserting language into polices that gives them discretion to deny claims.
- Juris Doctor, University of Southern California Law Center, 1983
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California at Los Angeles, 1980
- State Bar of California
- California Supreme Court
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
Rate : $$$