Glenn S. Krassen has more than 35 years of broad energy law experience and practices in the areas of energy, oil and gas, public utilities, complex energy finance, corporate law and real estate. He has served as bond and special energy counsel for the issuance of $4 billion of municipal electricity and natural gas prepayment bonds nationwide.
He represents the Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council (NOPEC), the largest public retail energy aggregation in the country, comprised of about 220 counties, cities and townships in Northern Ohio, as well as other large public and private energy aggregation groups.
Glenn regularly represents public and private entities in Ohio and nationally on complex energy finance issues and electric and gas competitive procurement and contracting issues; represents renewable energy developers and end-users in solar, wind and biomass projects; and regularly appears in utility regulatory matters before the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio.
He has served as outside general counsel and local Ohio counsel for oil and gas and other energy companies and represents them in acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, partnerships and other business transactions.
He also represents municipalities, public agencies, public and private landowners, large landowner groups, and others on oil and gas leasing, municipal utility, electricity, gas, steam and chilled water, sewer and renewable energy issues.
- The Ohio State University (J.D., 1980)
- The George Washington University (B.A. with distinction, 1977); Phi Beta Kappa
Bar Admissions & Activities:
- Member, American Bar Association;
- Ohio State Bar Association;
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Professional & Community Activities:
- Adjunct Professor, Oil and Gas Law, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- Secretary, and Member, Board of Trustees, Eliza Jennings Network, Cleveland, Ohio
- Member, Ohio Oil and Gas Association
Rate : $$$