Glenn Singleton diverse practice is split between serving as transaction counsel in equity and debt financings, mergers and acquisitions and other complex business transactions, while also serving as outside general counsel and trusted advisor to clients, assisting them in contract drafting and negotiation, risk mitigation and asset protection.
Glenn’s clients include venture capital and private equity funds, companies of all sizes, founders, executives, investors and strategic buyers operating in numerous industries, including financial, software and web development, medical services and technology, education technology, real estate development, manufacturing and distribution, energy and energy services, retail, service, consulting, telecommunications services, construction, restaurants and hospitality.
Although Glenn’s clients are primarily Texas-based, he also serves as local counsel to businesses throughout the United States and to international clients around the world, from Mexico to Guatemala, Australia and Saudi Arabia.
In his role as outside general counsel, Glenn advises clients on employment, intellectual property, tax, real estate and litigation matters.Having previously worked as a litigator in Foley Gardere’s trial section, Glenn provides clients unique and practical insight.
He is known for his ability to see the big picture from both a legal and business perspective while anticipating the next steps, which saves his clients time and money.
A speed reader and information junkie, Glenn has the rare ability to quickly get up-to-speed on any issue, industry, technology or business strategy to better provide sound legal advice.
Glenn serves as Vice Chair of the firm’s Transactions Practice Group and is a co-founder of Gardere Catalyst, an early-stage legal incubator program for select early-stage, high-growth potential startups.
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, (2007)
- Editorial Board, Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Contributing Member, Constitutional Law Forum
- Member, Environmental Law Association
- B.A., Washington and Lee University, (2002), with honors
- Texas (2007)
- Texas State Courts (2007)
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Vice Chairman of Contracts Committee, Business Law Section
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Founder, Young Professionals in Private Equity
Rate : $$$