Glenn Solomon specializes in commercial and government managed care, complex business and corporate litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution matters. As a partner in our Healthcare practice, his diverse clientele includes prominent hospitals and health systems, medical groups, independent physician associations, management services organizations, and other health care providers and entities. On behalf of providers, he has both resolved significant disputes with health plans and negotiated high-profile contracts with them.
Glenn’s expertise allows him to break down complex disputes to identify and achieve the best options for his clients, whether that be through litigation, arbitration, mediation, or resolved through contractual negotiation.
His clients have recovered combined awards and settlements totaling over several hundred million dollars on the plaintiffs’ side; and have successfully avoided alleged financial exposures of similar figures on the defendants’ side.
Over the course of his career, Glenn has litigated, arbitrated and resolved disputes involving managed care, contracting, management services, real estate, fraud and abuse, business relations, reimbursement, trade secrets, misappropriation, employment, and discrimination.
His health industry experience also involves dealings with health plans, insurance companies, ERISA plans, self-funded plans, qui tam relators, employees, and the government. Glenn’s versatile background has allowed him to be a court-designated expert witness.
Glenn also has experience representing clients in other industries such as telecommunications, accounting, retail, and banking.
- J.D., Harvard Law School
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- American Bar Association, Health Law and Litigation Sections
- American Health Lawyers Association
- California Bar Association, Litigation Section
- California Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Board of Governors, Executive Committee
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Health Care and Litigation Sections
- The Maple Counseling Center, Board of Directors, Finance-Budget Committee
Rate : $$$$