Golda R. Jacob is member of Golda R. Jacob & Associates P.C., our lawyers are dedicated to guiding clients through complex family law issues with personalized advice, steadfast representation and attentive client service.
Our Houston, Texas, family law attorneys have the in-depth legal knowledge and skill necessary to successfully guide clients through complex legal issues. We are focused on putting our clients’ needs first and offering them the effective legal representation they need during difficult times.
Our lawyers take the time to explain all of the options clients have, so they can make informed decisions about how they want to move forward. We understand that only through the combination of personalized legal service with innovative strategies can we reach a resolution for our clients that truly serves their long-term well-being.
We help families not only survive difficult times, but thrive afterward by laying a solid foundation for their future. This approach to family law solutions has helped thousands of clients reach ideal resolutions for their unique issues.
We are prepared to tailor it to the needs of your family. We encourage you to get in touch and schedule an initial consultation to discuss your family law or estate planning issues today.
- Texas, 1992
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1993
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, J.D. – 1992
- College of Medicine and Dentistry, New Jersey, Master’s Degree – 1978
- Syracuse University, B.A. – 1971
- University of Zurich – 1974
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Houston Northwest Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member, 1994 – 1996
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Women’s Home, Board of Director
- Homeowner’s Association, Champions Forest, President, 1993 – 1995
- Advisory Board, Junior League of North Harris County, 1994 – 1996
- Advisory Board, Junior League of North Harris County, 1999 – Present
Rate : $$$