Gordon A. Letter is a shareholder at the Los Angeles office practicing exclusively in labor law. He has extensive experience in a broad range of labor relations and employment law matters, including: Collective bargaining, Wrongful discharge cases, Harassment cases, Wage and hour matters, Equal employment law.
Additionally, Gordon has participated in panel discussions and lectured to associations and classes regarding his field of practice. Prior to joining Littler Mendelson in 1983, Gordon was an attorney for the National Labor Relations Board working in a regional Los Angeles office.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1977
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 1974
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$